I recently wrote about the best way to deal with personal attacks and insults, and we also write about philosophy and reasoning here on Cranial Collision on a pretty regular basis.

So what happens when poor reasoning skills and a bad response collide in the real world?

To answer that question, click over to my mountain bike blog and read about a confrontation I had with a redneck on my second-ever road bike ride. 

If you have time, be sure to read the comments too, as there have been a lot of excellent replies. And if you have any thoughts you want to share, please feel free to chime in!

1 response to "Real Life Usually Isn't Quite So Pretty"

  1. Man, you've got a ton of great comments and feedback on your story!!
    I'm really glad that I read it. Interesting stuff! But hostility is never the right choice in that situation. Even if you are bigger than the other guy :]

    AJ

Post a Comment