"Don't Waste Your Life" Music Video By Lecrae:






"Don't Waste Your Life" Sermon By John Piper:




"Don't Waste Your Life" Lecrae Interview, Part 1



"Don't Waste Your Life" Lecrae Interview, Part 2



"Don't Waste Your Life" Lecrae Interview, Part 3

3 responses to "Resource Roundup: "Don't Waste Your Life""

  1. I like lecraes stuff.he did a great job with this vid.

  2. Yeah dude, Lecrae is awesome, and his lyrics are so Christ-centered!

  3. "Don't Waste Your Life" Is one of the most dynamic themes ever.

    It's fantastic to hear Lecrae's music taking on such an intense message! So cool to see that in the music scene. I still have yet to work through the interview videos, but I'm sure they are Christ-centered and powerful.

    This semester, I currently have the opportunity to be reading and studying through John Piper's book, Don't Waste Your Life, with a small group in my dorm and also with some friends on other campuses. I highly, highly recommend it to every Christian and even others.

    What are we doing with our lives that really matters?
    -AJ

Post a Comment